Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ten+Ten (do the math)

I woke up, and it was May 28th, 2010. It was my 20th birthday. There was no new feeling, I didn't feel any different... but I was happy inside. Though every call, message, email, FB wall said "WOW 20, you're getting old"... I'd argue differently, I'm so young! If we draw a time line of my life, guys I'm just getting started!.. well if God gives me the gift of living till I'm about 60... That's like 2050! agghh... wow that sounds so far. Have I got a long fun journey ahead of me still! 


             I'm happy to say I've lived 20 years, and that they have been really great. Because as I've grown older, I've learned so much- that I wouldn't change it for anything. I wouldn't want to be any younger or older... the time came, and hopefully the time will come for being 60 years old, and wow I'm looking forward to this wrinkled sexy Val! :P 
Point is, growing older, change your attitude about it. I've noticed how the fear of aging robs people's life of any meaning... We all grow older, recognize it and change the way you think about it and you'll be able to enjoy your aging process . There's no vial or cure for staying young... Plus aging is a natural part of the circle of life. 
There's no such thing as "golden years" 

YOUR WHOLE LIFE CAN BE GOLDEN! 
It's just your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment