Monday, April 19, 2010

Every long journey starts with a single step

                                       True fact. 


Everything life is about, starts small, progresses, and blooms into something you might have never expected. 

In my life I see this in relationships, my friendship with certain people, the wonderful relationship with my boyfriend. 
Though with him it was different... it started as friendship, and later he showed affectionate interest in me, and little by little had me notice him. Eventually he asked if we could be boyfriend and girlfriend & I had to make a decision. For some reasons it was a hard decision, but after some thought I decided that life is about risks, otherwise its boring... you can't be in your safe zone always. So I took the chance with this boy and I thought, "if things go right we're meant to be, and if it doesn't work out, oh well better luck next time." 

The risk and journey so far has been worth it for both of us... and that small step has led us into a awesome relationship. (I promise, I'm not bluffing) We have worked hard on communication, we both believe is key to any relationship and it has proven itself to be, look how far we've gotten- two years. 

I don't know what this journey in life has in store for me, 
but don't forget to take those steps, risk and enjoy each details that make it worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. No se por qué este post me recordó In my Life de los Beatles...
    Por cierto, amé esa foto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply my favorite song.
    LOL foto: Google...

    ReplyDelete