Thursday, August 26, 2010

Justifications

One of my teacher always said: "Justify all your actions and you'll never learn" Obviously he said it because students are always justifying why they weren't paying attention or talking to their classmate next to them. 


But in his words there is a lot of wisdom for living life. If I excuse my self for everything I do, I'll never see why the other person is pointing out that area of my actions... because I'll believe I'm never wrong. Of course as humans we get defensive once a flaw is pointed out... but try to take their words for consideration and if you find you disagree with their statement find concrete reasons why... and if there was some truth in their words then take it and try to change it for the best. 


So pay attention to what is said about your actions. Whether it comes from your mom, friend, or rumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment