Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crippled Inside

Regrets. This remorse in our hearts telling us we should have done differently. It makes you feel guilty, even weep over it. Why did it happen that way? Why can't we change it now? ... and meanwhile we remember those words that say "Don't regret it, it all has a reason for being, plus it makes you grow in experience... You will be stronger." And I guess they are right, if we change our approach and see these situations as lessons, not as regrets.  (super cliche, I know) BUT!



If I look back on my life, I realize that the moments I would have hoped that never happened have led me to the absolute satisfaction I am found in. This peace I feel with myself. 

Don't let these feelings keep you down for long, don't let them 'cripple you inside' (like my beloved John Lennon would have said), hinder your present, nor limit your future. 

1 comment: